KoolGenius Whizy - Trans Light Blue
Perfect for kids ages 3 - 10 years old
Kids Optics™ Digital Glasses are “designed for KIDS” to block the harmful artificial blue light from digital devices like laptops, computers, tablets, TV or led lights. It is designed for kids from 3-10 years old.
Kids Optics™ Digital Glasses are non-prescription eyeglasses with an anti-blue light-blocking lens to protect those little eyes from prolonged use of digital devices.
Kids Optics™ Digital Glasses are made of non-toxic, durable TR90 frames with UV400 lenses and blue light blocking coating. Kids Optics™ lens filter outs the blue light up to 45% from 380 - 500nm wavelengths. It blocks the harmful blue light from artificial light sources like digital devices, computers, television and led light and let the harmless blue light pass through.
Features of Kids Optics™ Digital Eyeglasses
- Fit: Unisex
- Lens Material: PC
- Frame Material: TR-90
- High Quality PC UV400 lenses with blue light blocking coating.
- Ultra light TR-90 frames for excellent comfort. TR90 eyeglasses frame is made up of a material that is bendable. extremely lightweight and flexible and durable.
- High quality flexible hinges & temples to suit any face shape.
- Comfortable nosepads and skid-proof legs better grip on your nose and ears.
- Non-prescription glasses with a subtle yellow tint (anti-blue light coating requires special processing that gives the subtle yellow tint) NOTE: If your kids needs prescription lens, please check with your local optometrist.
- 1 Pair of Kids Optics™ Digital Eyeglasses
- 1 Kids Optics™ Hard Case
- 1 Cleaning Cloth
- Free 1 Blue Light Testing Card
- Free 1 Led Flashlight
Why should you choose Kids Optics™?
- Promotes a well-rested and healthier sleep cycle for your kids
- Helps alleviate headaches and prevent dry eyes and digital eye strain
- Kids Optics™ frames and lens are flexible, lightweight and super durable.
- Helps your kids to focus and learn better.
- Available in cool colors and designs.
- Designed for Kids. Approved by Kids.